From Concept to Commissioning
EEHA Engineers has proven experience in full electrical, instrumentation, and controls engineering services to complement our expertise in hazardous areas. The depth of our experience in electrical applications includes heavy industrial process, petrochemical and mining projects, as well as bulk material and liquid handling.
Our specialist engineers constantly deliver reliable, practical and cost-effective solutions for all our clients anywhere within Australia and internationally in both Greenfield and Brownfield developments.
We oversee all aspects in intricate detail with a focus on deliverables within time and cost limitations.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Designs and reviews
- Switchboard & Motor Control Centres Design and specifications
- Automation & Control Systems Engineering
- High Voltage
- Development of Electrical & Instrumentation specifications
- Development of Electrical Procedures
- Factory and Site Acceptances [FAT/SAT]
- Electrical Design Drafting
- Integrated Electrical & Instrumentation plant engineering labour