Due to continued growth, EEHA Engineers seek to employ a full-time dual-trade Instrument/Electrical technician with:
- Minimum 10 years heavy industry and hazardous area experience;
- Certificate III (or higher) in Instrumentation and Control;
- Certifcate III (or higher) in Electrotechnology Systems (Electrician); –
- Current Australian electrical licence;
- Availability to commence in April, 2018.
The position will be based from our Gateshead, New South Wales office with regular interstate travel across Australia.
Continuous development, training, and support will be provided.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org